Software Developed Under GPL

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Mon Dec 17 03:13:20 CST 2001

I think your friend probably should do his research before making such
claims.  He needs to re-read (or read for the first time) the GPL.

You can find it at http://www.gnu.org

After reading it, I think it will be fairly obvious what one can do and
can not do.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||