No subject

KCLUG kclug at marauder.illiana.net
Thu Dec 13 22:05:20 CST 2001

>From samc at praxis.silence.org  Sun Sep 12 14:12:51 1999
	by marauder.illiana.net (8.9.3/8.9.3/Debian/GNU) with ESMTP id OAA00617
	for <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:12:41 -0500
	by masquerade.net.micro.com (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id OAA15779
	for <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 14:10:33 -0500
	by meneleus.silence.org (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id LAA10866
	for <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:25:32 -0500
	by praxis.silence.org (8.9.3/8.9.3) id GAA01137
	for kclug at kclug.org; Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:22:45 -0500