No subject

KCLUG kclug at marauder.illiana.net
Thu Dec 13 22:05:01 CST 2001

>From maurice at discoverynet.com  Sun Sep 12 13:22:53 1999
	by marauder.illiana.net (8.9.3/8.9.3/Debian/GNU) with ESMTP id NAA00410
	for <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:22:52 -0500
	by mario.discoverynet.com (8.9.3/8.8.5) with ESMTP id BAA05489
	for <kclug at kclug.org>; Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:23:17 -0500
From: "Maurice L. Entwistle" <maurice at discoverynet.com>
To: Ed Allen <kclug at kclug.org>
Subject: Netscape Lock solved

Dear KC LUGS:
realized that there was a different kppp dial up for root and user -- not
one for both. So, I got to checking the root one that worked and the one
as user that didn't. I found that I had a transposed number in my ISP's
address under the user dialup setup. Correcting this eliminated the problem!
No more "lock" files. No more error messages. I'm home free! Just need
to get my mail setup and working.