XP Performance

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Thu Dec 6 15:21:36 CST 2001

Yes, it's very important to prevent Grandma from learning anything about
computers.  After all, why would anyone over 60 ever want to learn anything
new, or do things for themselves.

Anyone else here who resents technological ageism?  Anyone else whose
Grandmother was a scholar?

I think you get my point.

	Tony