ADV: You're Invited to a Linux Tele-seminar on September 20th

Jim Herrmann b3d at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 31 04:07:47 CDT 2001

I got this from IBM today.

Peace,
Jim Herrmann

Linux®, once thought of as the hobby of a few dedicated developers,
has matured into a viable enterprise-ready operating system. Still
not convinced that Linux is ready for your business - or that you're
ready for it?  Come join us on September 20, 2001 at 11 am for the
tele-seminar "Linux: What every CIO should know."  Presented by
Jimmy Lee, Director of Professional Services at Equant, it's a
no-nonsense approach to the technical and business merits of
deploying Linux on the S/390 and zSeries platforms.

Jimmy Lee's presentation will help answer the questions: What is
it? What does it do for me? Why would I want to do it? What do I
get if I do this?  No fluff, no bias, just serious answers to
serious questions.

Please join us. To make your reservation, simply call 1 800 289-0579
and mention priority code 613727. Or visit:
   http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=c3453register

You provided IBM with your e-mail address so that we could keep
you informed of important events and new business solutions.
If you'd like IBM to refrain from sending you similar e-mails
in the future, just send an e-mail to netsupp at us.ibm.com and
include REMOVE -101DYE05 in the subject line. Responses will be
addressed by IBM at 411 East Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202.

Subscribe to iSource - IBM's customized e-news
   http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=isourceSubscribeNow

© 2001 International Business Machines Corporation. IBM, the
IBM logo, the e-business logo and other IBM product and services
are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business
Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries or both.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Other company,
product or service names may be trademarks, registered trademarks
or service marks of others. All rights reserved.