No subject

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 12:25:15 CDT 2001

Unfortunately, our response time in KCK is about the same, an din KCMO
it is much worse!!  (And a woman can amost always get away with more
than a guy can!)

Now, back to Linux.  Has anyone successfully installed the new version
of Netscape on RH7.1?

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.