No subject

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Mon Aug 27 12:16:28 CDT 2001

>  Interestingly enough, you would be better off killing the intruder
INSIDE,
>  rather than just wounding, because there is less evidence to refute your
story
> and some  shyster will not be able to fabricate a story for the intruder
to tell in
> court to separate you from your life savings.

And any of you who know a cop (I mean really know him, and he knows you) ask
the cop if this is true.  I've personally heard from three different cops on
this matter, and all answered in the affirmative (and my wife was told by a
deputy to drag the body back indoors if she shoots someone on the lawn).

Of course, we live out in the sticks, so we'd have to wait at least 15
minutes for assistance (hmmm...how quick is assistance for you city

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon
the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." -- Mohandas
Ghandhi