No subject

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Aug 25 22:39:37 CDT 2001

Yeah, some of my friends just don't understand why I will not meekly
submit to a mugger.

I would rather be shot defending myself than to wimp out and tamely hand
over my hard earned bucks to some scumbag.

(They also don't understand that the M$ shrinkwrap license policy is
very similar to being mugged!)

--
At 20, I was liberal, because I had nothing to lose and so much to gain.
by 40, I was conservative, because I had so much to lose and so little to gain.