No subject

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Sat Aug 25 18:16:52 CDT 2001

Whoa! I have got to agree with Monty on this one. As flawed as our system
is, it works for the most part; better than some; worse than others. I would
hate to see our world devolve into a Road Warrior society, where there are
no laws and only vigilantes. Plus, if you go out and start taking out the
bad guys, the some of the ones that survive will just become more aggressive
and violent. It's an almost never ending spiral of increasingly violent
behavior.
And where do you draw the line on retaliation? Do you attack my server
hosting 50 innocent people to get back at the one who violated the use
agreement and has since been removed from the system?

JMHO,
Brian