Switch-hub?

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 14:05:38 CDT 2001

If you have a copy of the August Computer User paper, in it there is a
coupon for %50 off of any merchandise up to $100.  That means you can
get an 8 port NetGear switch for $45 if you like that idea.  The NetGear
switch actually has RAM in it to cache the data packets, and I don't
believe the Linksys has any cache RAM.