No subject

Steve Johnson sjohnson at commercial-lithographing.com
Thu Aug 23 00:36:22 CDT 2001

I am no lawyer, but if the attacking machine were attacking you because it
got
a virus from somewhere else (like the red worm doo dad) then you would be
attacking an innocent machine and therfore might find yourself in some hot
water, depending on if you were just doing a star-wars missle defense, or if

it was a chemical warfare type deal...

Certainly OK to ignore that IP forever...

JMO

sj