Attention Linux User Group

Franklin, Joel JDFranklin at moheck.com
Wed Aug 22 16:54:53 CDT 2001

Apologies to all; didn't realize this came from a member - thought it was
spam. I can only plead sleep deprivation...

I am confused as to who told Stefan the truth about me, though, since I
think I've met only Hal D. and Jonathan H. in person, and then only briefly.
Oh, well, my secret's out - I'm ignorant and no one likes me. :)