Overclocking and MB optimization

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Wed Aug 22 16:19:29 CDT 2001

> Any one here do any overclocking?

Yo.  1.2GHz Tbird oc'd to 1.3 (so far) on an Abit KT7A.  Handselected RAM
oc'd to 166MHz.  Handselected Geforce 2 MX-treme oc'd to 187MHz (heatsinked
memory).  Five fans, total.  Good Q3A box. http://www.kcbeatdown.com/
http://www.colorcases.com/store/penguinBG.jpg
http://www.theoverclockerzstore.com/   You know what they say:

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be
properly armed. -- Alexander Hamilton,