Weird Video

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Mon Aug 20 13:49:06 CDT 2001

Sounds like a driver problem with your card.  I have the same MB (Athlon 1.2
oc'd to 1.3) and a Geforce 2 MX...no video problems at all.

Do you still have problems if you set the card/driver to a plain vanilla
setting (like 640x480x8)?

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual
discretion...in private self-defense. -- John Adams