Exam Discount

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Fri Aug 17 14:47:17 CDT 2001

NO this is for the LPI (Linux Professional Institute) Certification.
Currently there are four certifications avail. or getting started.
LPI, Sair/GNU Linux, RHCE and CompTIA Linux+.   Linux + comes out of
Beta on Sept. 3, LPI in Beta till mid-Sept. and the other two have been
fully activated for quite a while now.

Brian Kelsay