Internet Exchange Messaging Server for Linux

Louis Gosamkee louis at ima.com
Wed Aug 15 12:13:14 CDT 2001

INTERNATIONAL MESSAGING ASSOCIATES

IMA, www.ima.com, was found by Mr. Tim Kehres. It has internet exchange gateway product for CC:mail
and Lotus Notes -- Internet Exchange, which could trace back to it origin in Silicon Valley, USA,
1992. IMA have a very impressive list of clients (please refer to
http://www.ima.com/about/clients.html ).

Its mail exchange server, Internet Exchange Messaging Server(IEMS5), which is built on the core
engines develop for the gateway products, is interoperable on both platform -- Linux and Windows.
It is indisputable the best commercial mail server for Linux. It is also comparable with Microsoft
Exchange for Windows. It even excels Microsoft Exchange in some areas -- such as anti-virus,
anti-spam and so forth.

IEMS5 supports most of the Linux Distributions (Redhat Linux, Suse Linux, Mandrake, Caldera
OpenLinux, TurboLinux and VALinux) with easy installer for 'Windows-like' installation.

Although IMA promotes IEMS very aggressively on Linux platform, IEMS5 is surely a very competitive
and viable alternative to Microsoft Exchange on Windows platform too.

IMA's Technical Support Center is working 7-24 to support customers in North America and other
English speaking customers throughout the world.
IEMS5 could be downloaded from http://www.ima.com for testing. You can also contact Mr. Enzo
Michelangeli, CTO, at em at ima.com , Mr. Tim Kehres, CEO, kehres at ima.com or Mr. Louis Gosamkee, Sales
Engineer, At louis at ima.com for further information.

PS. Our company will attend Linux World Conference and Expo as an exhibitor. the show will hold in
Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, CA from August 28 to August 30. We would be Please to
answer all your question and let you know all about our product in person.