Paint the moon?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at home.com
Wed Aug 15 03:14:13 CDT 2001

I would say your dream is similar to "The Man Who Sold the Moon" by
Robert Heinlein.   Science fiction, but maybe not unfeasible to send a
private mission to the moon to lay down advertising.   And you thought
the blinking motel sign was bad.  I would say to the marketing drone who
tries to sell this to an advertiser, please leave this one place clean
and unlittered of banner ads.

Brian Kelsay
"I've been marketed to, I feel so dirty."