Small PC that runs Linux?

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Tue Aug 14 13:10:28 CDT 2001

I always used to tell people only to buy at Telectronics if they were
_absolutely_ sure they knew what they wanted to buy.  Ever since Dave left
here (Honeywell; AlliedSignal at the time) and started Payless, that's the
place to go.  :)

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator and name it after the IRS.
-- Robert Bakker, paleontologist