Small PC that runs Linux?

Monty Harder lists at kc.rr.com
Tue Aug 14 04:02:36 CDT 2001

8/13/01 8:54:19 AM, Brian Densmore <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> wrote:

>I have had bad experiences with Telectronics. The owner is on some kind of
>delusion trip. He thinks he is the only expert in the world on PCs. I had a
>problem with some MBs and modems from him some time back, and had a hard
>time getting resolutions (no refunds, only exchanges).

  Hell, I couldn't even get an exchange out of the guy.  Stupid IDE Swiss Army I/O card and he has
not only never sold me
another dime's worth of merchandise, I make sure to tell everyone I can that he doesn't back his
stuff.  Contrast this to
Payless Computers at 82nd & Wornall, where Dave goes above and beyond - I had a bad stick of memory
that was past the warranty
period, and he gave me a replacement for a few bucks.

  (I do not own any stock in the store nor do I recieve any compensation for these endorsements.)