Small PC that runs Linux? - e-Smith software

David S. Helmuth dave at helmuth.net
Tue Aug 14 03:20:11 CDT 2001

If you haven't ever seen E-Smith.  I would suggest checking it out.  It
turns a fairly modest PC into a VERY well set up Linux (RH 7.0 based)
internet appliance.

It basically sits on top of RedHat and takes all of the real sysadm type
effort out of running it....

I have been using it for about a year now, and I have been VERY pleased.

Check it out at:

Corp Site:  www.e-smith.com
Dev Site:  www.e-smith.org

I really view it as a pretty seamless drop in replacement for back office.

-Dave