Small PC that runs Linux?

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Mon Aug 13 21:39:35 CDT 2001

I think that Dash in Overland Park has server cases and rackmounts
for fairly reasonable prices.  I'm not sure, though because their
webpage leaves a lot to be desired...

http://www.dashdist.com/enduser/index.html

We have a member that work(s|ed) there.

They had the booth across from ours at LinuxFest, they're pretty
nice people...

HTH,
	Tony