Mandrake & Oxygen

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Fri Aug 10 15:04:30 CDT 2001

I have pretty much decided to do a VERY limited install, and then
install the latest XFree86 binaries and anything else I might need from
there.

According to the XFree86 Xpert mailing list, my video card is listed in
the source code for the glint driver for XFree86 4.1.  Whether it works
or not is another question!

Gene