XFree86 Question

Samuel A. Mullen smullen at oppunl.com
Wed May 31 13:47:17 CDT 2000

A better place to ask this question might be to the X mailing lists or
newsgroups.  I'm sure you already know that.

Would you be willing to document what you have done, how things work,
what you have experienced installing 4.0 for a future meeting.  I think
that your experiences would probably make a pretty good presentation.  I
personally would love to hear someone speak on X4.0.  I'm sure that
others would too.

Of course, I also may be out of line asking you to do that since I've
never even been to a meeting...yet.

Sam

* On May 31, 2000, Gene  E. Dascher <gedascher at multiservice.com>
     wrote the following...

--
/   Samuel A. Mullen  |  Programmer Analyst  |_______________________________________________
|  Opportunities Unl.  | Surely men of low degree [are] vanity, [and]  _____________________/| men
of high degree [are] a lie: to be laid in |
                       | the balance, they [are] altogether [lighter]  |
                       | than vanity.                                  |
                       |                    Psalms 62:8                |