LinuxFest booth

Samuel A. Mullen smullen at oppunl.com
Tue May 30 20:03:09 CDT 2000

My boss is cool.  And I'm not just saying that because he reads this
list.  And we're not completely junk mail.  WE do contests and such.
It's fun because occassionally they come to me to figure out the
answers to the contests they run.

Sam

* On May 30, 2000, Mike Coleman <mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com>
     wrote the following...

_____________________/| thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before   |
> >                        | thy face.                                     |
> >                        |                    Psalms 89:13               |
> >

> --
> Any sufficiently adverse technology is indistinguishable from Microsoft.

--
/   Samuel A. Mullen  |  Programmer Analyst  |_______________________________________________
|  Opportunities Unl.  | The LORD shall increase you more and more,    _____________________/| you
and your children.                        |
                       |                    Psalms 115:13              |