LinuxFest booth

Mike Coleman mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com
Tue May 30 19:40:32 CDT 2000

Sam,

I was being sarcastic.  Nearly all of the management I've ever dealt with have
been repulsed by the idea of "giving back".  You must have a very enlightened
boss (and at a junk mail company, even!).

--Mike

"Samuel A. Mullen" <smullen at oppunl.com> writes:
> Why would it be a joke?  I work for a direct mailing company called
> Opportunities Unlimited.
>
> Sam
>

> * On May 30, 2000, Mike Coleman <mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com>
>      wrote the following...
> > "Samuel A. Mullen" <smullen at oppunl.com> writes:
> > > Plus my boss really wants to give back to the Linux community for all the
> > > free stuff that we use.
> >
> > Is this some kind of joke?  Where do you work, anyway?
> >
> > --Mike
> >
> > --
> > Any sufficiently adverse technology is indistinguishable from Microsoft.
> >

> --
> /   Samuel A. Mullen  > |  Programmer Analyst  |_______________________________________________
> |  Opportunities Unl.  | Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of  > _____________________/|
thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before   |

--
Any sufficiently adverse technology is indistinguishable from Microsoft.