Fax Program

Samuel A. Mullen smullen at oppunl.com
Wed May 24 18:19:36 CDT 2000

Have you run a search at either freshmeat.net or linuxapps.com?  I found
32 on FM and 16 on LA.  Looks like KDE has a frontend for a lot of the
fax software that is out there also.  I didn't have time to figure out
which is the best (mainly because I don't fax and don't know what to
look for) but I'm sure you can find one to fit your needs.  There are
both commercial and free.

Sam

* On May 24, 2000, Gene  E. Dascher <gedascher at multiservice.com>
     wrote the following...

--
/   Samuel A. Mullen  |  Programmer Analyst  |_______________________________________________
|  Opportunities Unl.  | This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; _____________________/| we
will rejoice and be glad in it.            |
                       |                    Psalms 118:23              |