Monty's Logo EPS conversion in progress

Studebaker,Gregory GSTUDEBAKER at cerner.com
Mon May 22 19:47:12 CDT 2000

Tony Hammitt wrote:

>Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 6:41 PM
>To: kclug at kclug.org
>Subject: kclug - Monty's Logo EPS conversion in progress

>I also made a .gif image so you can see what it looks like without using
>ghostview.  Here's the stuff so far.
>
>http://hammitt.com/Linux/index.html
>
>Please take a critical look at this and send any feedback to
>tony at hammitt.com

I like penguin5b.eps well enough.  I would like to see the shape of the
branding iron have nice sharp edges.  If you used a microscope )or zoomed in
on the "KC" branding iron, it looks a bit "lumpy, bumpy".  You asked us to
be anal!  Maybe the "bumpy-ness" is more a function of the resolution of my
monitor, or the ability of the .eps file to make nice smooth (dithered?
feathered?) edges.

Greg Studebaker
Work: 816-201-2088, gstudebaker at cerner.com
    ~