New to KCLUG

Benjamin Gall ben at bensonlaw.com
Thu May 18 21:18:42 CDT 2000

Hello one and all...
My name is Benjamin, and I have been using linux off and on for a
couple of years (but now it's pretty much all I use).  I live in the
Kansas City area.  And I will hopefully be at the next kclug meeting...
But until then I have a question about a sysinit script that I wrote.
It's to use samba 2.0.7a.  After I wrote it I did a "chmod +x smb", then
when I try to run it I get the error "./smb: No such file or
directory".  Why am I getting this? I have attached the script to this
e-mail... Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Benjamin Gall