Commerce Bank

Gene E. Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed May 17 13:53:32 CDT 2000

I Finally got it!

	My problem was that I had the cookies file in the .netscape directory
set to read-only when my wife filled out the form for the online
banking.  Apparently, the enrollment procedure writes to that file, then
uses that for validation later.  I simply set the cookies file to
read/write, enrolled, and then set it back to read-only.  I tested it
afterthat and it works just fine!  Whoo boy, I feel better!  I didn't
think that it was a problem with Linux, but I just couldn't think of
what else it could be.  Thanks for all the tips and I hope the meeting
went well tonight.

Thanks,
Gene Dascher