Meeting room snafu

Tom Margrave TMargrav at harmonind.com
Tue May 16 21:59:51 CDT 2000

If you can not find a place, I can get a room at my church tonight.  Dundee Hills Church  4330 N.
Oak Trfway (North of the river just up the street from Jay Wolfe car dealership).
The only problem is that I have a final tonight and could not be there until 7PM.  I have called
and they told me that there is another function going on tonight but someone could be there to open
the doors and show you to a room.

I need to know by 4PM to confirm the room.