banner info for Linuxfest

Brian Kelsay BKelsay at readiloan.com
Tue May 16 21:46:06 CDT 2000

That was Marty Harter (nospam.kclug at ware.cx remove nospam) that came up w/
the logo.
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-kclug at illiana.net [mailto:owner-kclug at illiana.net]On Behalf
Of Tom Margrave
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2000 12:04 PM
To: kclug at kclug.org
Subject: kclug - banner info for Linuxfest

I call today about a banner for the table and it would be $72 for 3' x 8' or
$60 for 2' x 8' with one color.  The logo can be put on but it would cost
$35 - $100 depending on the scanning and colors required(less cheaper).

Is this still something we want to do or not?  I guess it could be discussed
at the next meeting(sorry I will not be there so somebody please email me
with results.)

Who ever has the logo please send it to me in "PC Vector line format or
.eps" format and I can get more details on cost.

For the person with the kclug logo could you email me?(sorry I have lost
your email address and have forgot your name)