banner info for Linuxfest

Tom Margrave TMargrav at harmonind.com
Tue May 16 20:08:37 CDT 2000

I call today about a banner for the table and it would be $72 for 3' x 8' or $60 for 2' x 8' with
one color.  The logo can be put on but it would cost $35 - $100 depending on the scanning and
colors required(less cheaper).

Is this still something we want to do or not?  I guess it could be discussed at the next
meeting(sorry I will not be there so somebody please email me with results.)

Who ever has the logo please send it to me in "PC Vector line format or .eps" format and I can get
more details on cost.

For the person with the kclug logo could you email me?(sorry I have lost your email address and
have forgot your name)