LinuxFest 2000 booth issues

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon May 15 13:16:17 CDT 2000

Looks like we're going to have about 4 non-laptops, probably a few monitors
plus the transient laptop population, so we had better plan on getting about
$20 worth of extra electricity.  Figuring each box at 100 watts, each monitor
likewise, we'll definately need more than just the 5 amps.  Maybe not 15
but I don't know how much juice Aaron's megabox draws.  Better to be on the
safe side.

I vote against carpet.  Why waste $50?  Let's get the slow 'net access...

Can we buy more meal tickets?  I plan on being there all week.

I'll chip in at least $20.

Regards,

Tony