LinuxFest 2000 booth issues

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Sat May 13 14:09:04 CDT 2000

I have some answers (and some more questions) about our booth.
We need to figure out how much electricity we will need to have
available (Tony?).  We get 5 amps included, and each additional is $10
7 days in advance, otherwise $20.
We receive the basic 'booth' package.  Booth, pipe and drape, free 5 AMP

electrical, passes and 4 lunches and dinners.

Booth size 10 by 10 with pipe or drapes.

Table and 2 chairs: $32

Carpeting: $98  With advance payment: $50

Free lunches Total of 4

Free Capstone dinners Total of 4

Free electrical 5 AMPS

Additional electricity $10 per 5 amps prepaid $20 per 5 amps on the
floor.

Free LinuxFest passes: 500

Free LinuxForum Seminar Passes: 50

Internet service 256K and card reader TBA/day

Internet service 512K+ and card reader TBA/day

Internet service 2+ Meg and card reader TBA/day

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net