ISP Selection

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon May 1 20:49:48 CDT 2000

If you are looking to camp online, why not consider dedicated pricing?
That's what we did when we needed the online time.  We ended up with two
modems on a Webramp and used the primary line and paid for dedicated
access.  I think you'll find that most ISP's are very fair within reason.
I would occasionally forget to logout with KCWeb and they would boot me
(like 8 hours I think?) but I don't think that's all so bad.   If you want
something more than that, consider a cable or DSL connection.

-- Bradley Miller

At 03:17 PM 5/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I am looking for a new ISP, that offers support for linux, and also had
not stupid session limit or max hours per month.  Anyone know of a good one?