email advertising special--ends friday

Duston, Hal hal.duston at mail.sprint.com
Wed Mar 29 17:49:46 CST 2000

steve doerr <sdoerr at qni.com> wrote:
> btw, who's the webmaster?

That's me. (Hal Duston)

> Maybe the kclug homepage's link to the webmaster at the bottom could have
some
> text like, "For questions, or to post job opportunities or other matters
of
> interest to members, please contact the webmaster." That is if they care
> act as a buffer.
>
> There may be valid stuff from outside we want posted.

I have already done this for Greg Palmer (of LinuxFest),
and am willing if the volume is small, but if we closed
the list, I would be unable to post from work.  (Without
setting up some kind of web-mail thing.)  I want to look
into some kind of filtering at the list site.  That may
provide quite a bit of relief.

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good