Mailing list spam

michael d hoskins michael.d.hoskins at mail.sprint.com
Wed Mar 29 17:13:14 CST 2000

If I'm not mistaken, Majordomo allows for two lists, one for incoming
and another for outgoing, although, I could be wrong about that one.  I
used to run one a while ago.  Of course, it makes things a little bit
harder to admin, but then again, I setup web forms for all of this, to
automate it and make life easier.

There are ways to stop this without resorting to "subscribing for all my
possible email addresses" or moderating.

Of course, since it's written in Perl, life is easy.  Do whatever you
want!  (Not that Majordomo's Perl code is all that great, but that's
another topic...)

See these, as well as the included docs:
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/README
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/majordomo-faq.html#1.7
http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/majordomo-faq.html#3.6