Email Advertising Special--Ends Friday

Brian Kelsay ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Wed Mar 29 17:41:59 CST 2000

When I listed KClug at RedHat and other places of interest I used a newly
created account called kclug at yahoo.com for the contact address.   I
frequently go in there and clean out spam and forward the real interesting
items to the list.  We could put that on the website or something.   I
would still like to change the rules of majordomo.
Brian Kelsay