Email Advertising Special--Ends Friday

steve doerr sdoerr at qni.com
Wed Mar 29 17:21:43 CST 2000

Brian Kelsay wrote:

> No, I don't administer the list.   I do need to contact Mike Neulip in
> Chicago, who does it.   I don't think he reads all the mail.
> I'll get him to put some new rules in majordomo.
> Brian Kelsay

Sorry, I had never seen or heard who did administer it.

I do think the list should be subscribers only, and those who have multiple
e-mail accounts can take care of which ones they want on the list themselves
(or other workarounds, like Mike and Bradley suggested).

Would that be a problem for anyone?

btw, who's the webmaster?

Maybe the kclug homepage's link to the webmaster at the bottom could have some
text like, "For questions, or to post job opportunities or other matters of
interest to members, please contact the webmaster."  That is if they care to
act as a buffer.

There may be valid stuff from outside we want posted.

Steve