New installation trouble...

Brian Kelsay ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Mar 27 16:34:12 CST 2000

An install I tried last week of the same version gave a similar error msg.
It had trouble formatting a partition greater than 4 or 4.5 GB.   I lowered
a couple of partition sizes and got past that error problem but stopped the
install when pkgs were being loaded.   I didn't have time to wait on it and
wanted to take the machine to the Tues. meeting.

Brian Kelsay