KDE / Gnome

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 18 12:11:25 CST 2000

I recently installed and used both KDE and Gnome.
They were installed from the Cheapbytes Mandrake
7.0 CD (the easiest RH install yet BTW).

To me there wasn't much difference.  They look and work
very similarly.  I had more problems with programs that
would act funny or lockup under Gnome so I mostly
use KDE.

Dana

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will
make violent revolution inevitable.
-- John F. Kennedy