NFS

Leonard Thomas thomasle at umkc.edu
Wed Mar 15 16:20:18 CST 2000

Hi
I have had some of the same problems and did end up going back to
the nfs-server that I was running on RH5.2.  I would be interested is
getting working a little better if possible.

On a related note.  I can easily access a a number of nfs mounted disks from
my linux box, but if I try to access my linux disk  from another machine I have
no luck.  The other machines can not access the disk or lack permissions.  The
error message states both as possibilites.  The other machines are running Irix
6.2 or
Irix 5.3.

Len

--
Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.                 Phone (816)235-2571
University of Missori - Kansas City     Fax   (816)235-1503
School of Biological Sciences           email thomasle at umkc.edu
5100 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110