Cable Modem and DSL - help!

Chris Midkiff cmidkiff at ladybaltimore.com
Mon Jan 31 15:54:11 CST 2000

I'd be happy to help with the cable modem, I have roadrunner running
through linux as a masquerade server for the network.  Really, all you
need is a functional ethernet card set to retrieve info via pump or
dhcpcd.  Please send more info, (Distro you are using, Nic, network
setup, etc)  The roadrunner login program is not nessisary to browse or
retrieve email. It's only used to administrate the account (change
password, etc).

Chris Midkiff