Anyone want to borrow any Linux installation CDs?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Sun Jan 30 16:43:44 CST 2000

At 08:59 AM 1/30/00 -0600, you wrote:
>If you have a request for a specific CD, there's a good
>chance that someone on the group has a copy or can get one.
>Post requests here, 3 days is plenty of time.

Great idea!  I have the DemoLinux image and have already burned a copy for
a friend to use.  I have a funny story about that too . . . but I'll share
it under another more suitable subject line.  ;-)    The DemoLinux CD is
very nice to use -- great for a "look at what you can do" type of thing.
I'll bring a copy along to the meeting. (????? still on right ?????)

-- Bradley Miller