loadlin/initrd

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Wed Jan 19 00:35:01 CST 2000

Just from memory, I think initrd initializes the ram disk, so
I think that's a red herring.  I'm betting the problem is that
Windows has left the NIC in a state that the linux probe/init
routine can't detect the card.  If there's an option to force
loadlin to do a cold reboot I'd add that and see what happens.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.  -  dlparker at dlpinc.com  -  www.dlpinc.com