KCLUG?!?!?!

Aaron Norton anorton98 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 20:36:43 CST 2000

I don't know why everyone thinks this is some kind of flamewar. I
am the person that started this thread and was simply stating that I thought
it was wrong for a LUG to be using Microsoft products to build their largely
useless website <OK that statement was a little harsh, but admit it, it is>.

Yes I did say "Let the flamming begin" at the end of my message. The only
reason I did this was because I expected everyone to start flaming me. I was
obviously successful in getting a rise out of several people. In case you
haven't figured it out yet, I am the type of person that loves stirring s??t
up.

I for one do not think this is an invalid argument. I think it is very
important that a Linux Users Group stick to what their name implies.

Would you buy a microsoft product if their web server was running