BrainBuzz.Com's User Group Support (BUGS) program

Tom Mancino tommy at brainbuzz.com
Thu Sep 30 16:24:48 CDT 1999

Hello,

I am writing to offer your organization and it's members participation
in our BrainBuzz User Group Support (BUGS) program.  BUGS is designed as a
service to the user group community.  By participating in BUGS, which is
absolutely free, your member's will have access to several discussion boards
and live chat rooms hosted on BrainBuzz.Com related to your organization.
These boards are completely customizable, and allow you an excellent way of
keeping in touch with your membership and improving mind share about your
organization to the IT community at large.  Boards can be either private,
open, or a combination.  Please provide me with the appropriate contact
information so I can follow up with you about this opportunity.  Thanks....

Sincerely,
Thomas H. Mancino

Director of Business Development

<http://www.brainbuzz.com/> BrainBuzz.Com, Inc.