recursive algorithms

cruller cruller at unicom.net
Thu Sep 30 13:58:57 CDT 1999

No propriety on this list : ).

My professor tells of books of algoriths containing logical problems,  not
_every_ logical problem but a large set of base problems.  I'm sure you're all
familiar with euclid's algorith for finding the greatest common divisor of two
non-zero integers a and b.  pretty standard fare for comp science folks.  I'll
take a look at boarders this week and have a look see.  I was looking for
something with a little more than the 2 dozen examples and problems that are
in my course book.