MoveOn's "Geek Organizer" Online Job Fair

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Sun Feb 29 00:14:31 CST 2004

I would like to apologize for jumping the gun a bit with my earlier
posting.  Whenever something like moveon.org is mentioned, I dismiss the
message as political automatically.  Please forgive my ignorance.

I would never be interested in working for a group such as moveon.org,
because my principals are libertarian in nature, but I understand other
people might be willing to help forward the agenda of such groups.

Sincerely,
Josh