Message signing

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Feb 27 16:33:47 CST 2004

On Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:21 pm, DCT Jared wrote:

> All four of us. My email client renders your PGP
> stuff inline as quoted above.

I think that's really going to depend on the client. Mine (Kmail) does fancy
rendering, but having poked around a bit here it doesn't seem that there's a
reasonable and standard way to hide a hash signature.  I'm not sure you'd
want to.

I do agree that it doesn't actually contribute anything to the list to post a
signed message here.  I have signing available, but only use it when it seems
appropriate.